Home Security Image Sensor
When looking for continued innovation in home security, Omaha home security systems just got a new feature. The Alarm.com Image Sensor is now compatible with the 2GIG Go!Control security panel. What does this mean for your home security? The Image Sensor provides an excellent, inexpensive solution for allowing you to quickly visually verify by checking your smartphone, tablet or computer from anywhere when a motion detector has sensed activity and provided an alert or if you just want to check in.
The breakthrough Image Sensor is the first and only wireless motion detector with a built in PIR camera. The Image Sensor offers:
• Advanced Motion Detector with Pet Immunity
• On-board Camera for Motion-Activated Image Capture
• Night Vision LED Flash to Capture Images in the Dark
• Completely Wireless solution and Battery Operated
• Text and Email Motion Alerts with Image Attached
In addition to providing visual verification to help reduce false alarms, the Image Sensor is a great tool for those wanting increased awareness of their loved ones and property. With the Image Sensor, it is easy to:
• Capture images after the system is disarmed.
• View on-demand peek-ins.
• Receive scheduled daily views via text message or email.
For more information on the image sensor for your Omaha home security system, contact us at 402.393.4546 or via the forms on the website. As always, your consultation is at no charge or obligation.