Features and Benefits
The V820 is a vandal-proof indoor high resolution dome camera for security systems designed by Hyperion Integrators, it provides a professional video surveillance solution. This video surveillance camera is part of Hyperion’s solutions for home security systems and small business security systems.
HD 720P live and recorded video is available to you through web-enabled computers, cell phone web browsers and mobile apps for iOS devices – iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets, Windows Phone and Blackberry devices with access and applications powered by Alarm.com. This camera has been designed to see at a distance of over 39 feet in the dark while still delivering true daytime colors thanks to the mechanical IR cut filter.
- Live resolution options: 1280×800, 640×400, 320×200, 176×144
- Recording resolution options: 1280×800, 640×400, 320×200
- Live quality: High, medium and low compression options
- Recording quality: High and medium compression options
- Recording compression: H.264, MPEG-4
- Image sensor: 1/4″ CMOS, 1280×800
- Iris: Fixed Iris, F1.8
- Field of view: 77° (horizontal) 54° (vertical)
- Low-light sensitivity: .3 Lux at 1/5 sec.
- Image adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Video motion detection: 3 windows, adjustable sensitivity and threshold
- Digital input trigger: No
- Ethernet connection: 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Password authentication: “Digest” authentication
- Simultaneous viewers: 10
- Operation temperature: 32° ~ 104° F (0°C ~ +40°C)
- Operating humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH
- Max power consumption: 12V DC, 3.5W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.1″, 4.7″, 4.0″
- Weight: 20.1 Oz