Features and Benefits
GE’s Z-Wave Lamp Module Dimmer allows you the option to adjust mood lighting for all occasions by utilizing your home automation system. Z-Wave is a radio frequency, mesh network technology specifically designed for use in residential lighting control. Every Z-Wave enabled wall switch is capable of relaying commands and utilizes two-way communications to ensure reliable operation throughout the entire home. The open-air, line-of-sight transmission distance is up to 100-feet between devices. The device’s ability to relay commands and acknowledge receipt of commands makes Z-Wave an ideal solution for automating and controlling lighting systems.
- Adds remote control and dimming capability to standard incandescent floor and table lights
- Space-saving horizontal design plugs into a standard wall receptacle without blocking the second outlet
- One Z-wave controlled and one always-on pass-through outlet
- Easily create and manage custom home lighting control
- Start with a room or two and add more over time
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum load for both outlets: 15 Amps, 1800W Resistive
- Maximum load for the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 5A 300 W Incandescent
- Z-Wave controlled outlet is fused @ 5A. This fuse is not user serviceable.
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- For indoor use only
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty