Features and Benefits
GE’s Z-Wave Lamp Module Dimmer allows you the option to adjust mood lighting for all occasions within your home. Z-Wave is a radio frequency, mesh network technology specifically designed for use in residential lighting control. Every Z-Wave enabled wall switch is capable of relaying commands and utilizes two-way communications to ensure reliable operation throughout the entire home. The open-air, line-of-sight transmission distance is up to 100-Feet between devices..
Provides wireless dimming of lights 300 watt max Incandescent Only
• Includes a 3 prong pass through outlet.
• Lamp outlet is 2 prong.
• Supports load sensing. If the attached lamp is turned on
manually, the module will detect the load change and turn itself
on. This allows lamps to operated manually or through
• Programmable ramp rates. Supports different ramp rates when
controlled locally, or remotely. ON/OFF control of lights
connected to the Plug-In Lamp Module.
• Plugs directly into wall outlet and provides a switched 120
• Each Plug-In Lamp Module functions as automatic repeater to
other HomePro Modules to ensure full home coverage.
• Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
• Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless
Controller and /or the closest HomePro Module